Premium Playground Surface Solutions
At Tradition Sports & Rec, we understand that parents, educators, and childcare professionals want the best in quality and safety when it comes to play spaces for children. That is why we offer only the best rubber and artificial turf solutions for your playground surface needs:
Poured-in-place rubber is a favorite for commercial playground spaces for its sustainability, durability, and safety. Tradition Sports & Rec’s poured rubber playground surfaces are composed of two layers:
- The bottom layer is comprised of bulky rubber scraps that produce good shock absorption. Our poured rubber surfaces are rated to protect children from falls of up to 12 feet.
- The top layer is made of smaller ethylene propylene diene monomer (rubber) particles that can be custom tailored to fit any space or shape. It can also be ordered in a variety of colors, allowing for fun, detailed designs. Finally, it semi-hardens into a wheelchair-accessible surface, making your play space accessible to everyone.
Finally, poured rubber is an attractive playground surface for its low maintenance – no wood chips to redistribute or sand to refill.
Rubber tiles are a popular choice for playground surface protection. They are extremely durable and can withstand even the harshest abuse from energetic kids day in and day out.
And, bonus! These tiles are easy to clean and maintain. Their porous nature allows water from rain or sprinklers to easily travel through them, quickly drying for immediate play.
Tradition Sports & Rec supplies rubber playground tiles in a wide variety of color options. They can be installed in a endless array of patterns and designs, allowing you to create a truly one-of-a-kind play space.
Tradition Sports & Rec also offers artificial turf solutions to create a safe and low-maintenance residential or commercial play area. Our high-quality artificial turf options provide a lush, attractive, natural-looking space for playtime that is clean, safe, accessible, and low maintenance:
- Artificial turf can offer an ATSM safety rating of up to 12 feet, with the appropriate base.
- Unlike wood or sand or rubber mulch, artificial turf is accessible for those with mobility needs.
- Artificial turf doesn’t require regular mowing, fertilization or other maintenance, other than perhaps an occasional spray down with water.
The Best In Playground Surfaces For Ann Arbor, MI
If you are searching for the best in playground surfaces for Ann Arbor, Michigan, or the surrounding areas, look no further than Tradition Sports & Rec. We supply the highest quality rubber and artificial turf surfaces available anywhere in the Midwest.
Call (330) 351-1244 today for a free, no-obligation consultation and let us help you make your playground dreams a reality!